10 Reasons (You May Not Have Thought Of) Why Being A SAHM Is The Best
1. The schedule. Sure I don't get any time off, but I wake up when I want, go to bed when I want, and for the most part do what I want (while dragging along a few kidlets), but at least I'm never lonely! I don't have to find a replacement if I'm sick or call in for time off when my kids get ill...bonus.
2. My alarm clock wakes me with kisses. (She also poops her pants...but that still beats waking up via heart attack to loud beeping).
3. I can take a nap, sometimes, on the job.
4. My bosses love it when we wear pajamas all day long.
5. I don't have to pack a lunch, buy a lunch, or take anyone I don't like out to lunch.
6. I don't have to pay for day care or hear that my child has been bitten, kicked, bullied, gotten sick or caught lice from their classmate. I can also monitor what my children are exposed to (i.e. I have only myself to blame for a new naughty word or that less than wholesome breakfast of popsicles on the sofa).
7. I get paid in hugs and kisses.
8. I will never miss a first step, chance to kiss a boo boo, school function or sporting event.
9. Bad weather means movie days in the play room instead of long commutes and treacherous driving conditions. (And let's face it...kids' movies these days are pretty funny.)
10. No 2 days are EVER alike.